Paint this beautiful Paint By Number picture of R' Yosef Shalom Elyashiv zt"l
- 16" x 20" canvas outlined and numbered (actual size 39.5x49.75cm)
- 3 Paintbrushes
- 24 Paints
- Hooks for hanging
Skill Level: Intermediate
No painting experience necessary
Photo Credit: AE Gedolim Photos
Actual picture may differ slightly from design shown here. We cannot guarantee final outcome.
Tips And Instructions
- It is recommended to cover the side edges with painter's tape so the paint will not go out of the lines. (Preferably not a strong tape that will ruin the canvas when removing).
- Use the color paint with a matching number for each area. It is easier to start with the larger areas first. It is best to save the face (if applicable) for last.
- The wide brush is for the large areas and the thinner brushes are for the smaller areas.
- Paint with even strokes and in one direction. You might need to apply a few layers in order to cover the outline.
- Wash brush with water between colors.
- Paints may stain. Always cover all areas and wear protective clothing.
- To hang, use the screws (included) to attach hooks to the canvas.
- Please remember that every detail makes a difference and the painting might not look good until it's completely finished.
- Choking Hazard Keep Out Of Reach Of Small Children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.