"I got a berachah from Rav Chaim."
"Let's go ask Rav Chaim."
"You're going to Eretz Yisrael? Be sure to visit Rav Chaim."
Like Torah Jews all over the world, you've almost certainly heard of Rav Chaim Kanievsky shlita. You probably have heard about his incredible love for Torah learning, the power of his berachos, and the incomparable chesed of his wife, Rebbetzin Batsheva Kanievsky zt"l.
Now you can meet Rav Chaim, the "Prince of Torah," in amazing true stories like these:
- When he was just a boy, at recess he played a unique Gemara game that he made up himself.
- As a young man, he sent the gadol hador, Rav Shach zt"l, a most amazing, and welcome, mishloach manos.
- He sat and learned even as war raged around him.
- He turned a trip to the zoo with his children into an unforgettable Torah tour.
- He remembers the name of the author of a Torah article - 50 years after he's read it just once - because it's Torah!
With more than 100 photographs and hundreds of stories, A Gadol in Our Time: Stories about Rav Chaim Kanievsky takes you on an unforgettable journey right into Rav Chaim's famous apartment in Bnei Brak.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.