Fabulous Recipes for Parties and Every Day
Susie Fishbein has done it again! A new cookbook with all of the elegance and flair of the original best-selling Kosher by Design, with more magnificent photography, great ideas and Jewish hospitality!
Be inspired...let your imagination soar! Susie Fishbein reveals the secrets of successful hostesses. It's more than food -- more than decor -- more than centerpieces!
From an outdoor picnic to a formal anniversary dinner, Susie knows how to make your guests feel at home. And she shares her special touch with you --with all the warmth, style and expertise youÆve come to expect. Kosher By Design Entertains will give you the confidence to create a party your guests will never forget.
- Over 250 brand new recipes
- Over 200 stunning color photographs
- Nine different party formats complete with menu suggestions
- Resource Guide: Where to buy unusual kosher ingredients and tableware featured in the book
- Tips on creating the perfect ambience
- Beverage Recommendations
- Triple-tested recipes ensure accuracy, ease of preparation and elegant presentation
- Special index indicating over 70 recipes appropriate for Passover
- Comprehensive index, easy cross-referencing
About the Author Susie Fishbein
Susie Fishbein is the author of the wildly sucessful cookbook, Kosher by Design and the brand new Kosher by Design Entertains. She has spent this past year traveling around the country giving cooking demonstrations. She has appeared on The Today Show with Katie Couric, Allie & Jack, Sheila Bridges Designer Living, as well as several network news show cooking segments. Susie Fishbein is a mother of four childrenù three girls and a boy. A graduate of Queens College in New York, she taught fourth grade for several years at a progressive school in Oceanside, NJ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.