Self - Esteem in the Talmud opens the way towards gadlus ha'adam - achieving your maximum potential and purpose in life. Based on the teachings of Harav Moshe Shapiro shlita, Rabbi Yisroel Roll presents a step - by - step program derived from the Talmud to help you build a unique sense of self and a personal pathway in avodas Hashem. You will learn to:
- develop your own identity as a foundation for happiness and success
- bounce back from life's setbacks and master the art of resilience
- transform feelings of loneliness into independence and individuality
- believe in yourself as you fulfill your role in the worldSPECIAL SECTION: A step - by - step summary of the classic Daas Atzmeinu (Self Knowledge) by Rav Shlomo Wolbe zt"l in Alei Shur.Approbations:
"Rabbi Roll has enlisted the vast resource of Talmudic wisdom in his mission... Self - Esteem in the Talmud is an important and welcome addition to the literature of practical applications of Torah."
- Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski, Md"A most worthy project in addressing the deficit of self - esteem so prevalent within our communities, yeshivos and schools."
- Rabbi Reuven Feinstein"Rav Yisroel Roll's latest sefer is a classic. A mussar sefer that uplifts and encourages the reader to grow spiritually with a deep understanding of how to accomplish this, is a sine qua non for any thinking person."
- Rabbi Dovid Cohen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.