More Halachic Challenges and Solutions Based on the Weekly Parshah
We ask Hashem each day "Veha'arev Na — Please make our Torah learning sweet!" And the bestselling first English volume of Vehaarev Na did just that, by presenting the fascinating halachic challenges and solutions of Rabbi Yitzchak Zilberstein shlita, son-in-law of HaGaon Rav Yosef Shalom Elyashiv zt"l.
Now, in this even larger second English volume, readers can continue to enjoy these intriguing and stimulating shiurim, based on the weekly parshah. Written in a deceptively easy style by Rabbi Erez Chazani, a student of Rav Zilberstein and a member of the Rav's Kollel Beis David in Cholon, Veha'arev Na brings the excitement of Torah to everyone's Shabbos table.
Some of the discussions in this volume:
- A man locked inside a closed store has yarhtzeit. Can he make a minyan with nine passersby, who stand outside the glass door?
- A gentile undercover policeman dresses as a Jew to guard a shul. May he put on tefillin to complete the disguise?
- Gavriel fell asleep reading a Torah pamphlet on Shabbos and when he awoke, had backwards letters printed on his forehead. Can he wash them off?
- A minyan of exactly ten men discovers that all of them need to say Kaddish, with no one left to answer Amen. What should they do?
- A confused Israeli fighter pilot is about to attack his own troops. With only seconds to spare, can he be shot down?
- Shmuel's broker heard incorrectly and bought the wrong stock - which then tripled in price. Does he deserve a share of the earnings?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.