Here is a one-of-a-kind comic book to empower our kids!
The Feeling Friends in Sunshine Forest is an educational comic book that builds children’s confidence and helps them look at the world in a positive way. It gives them the tools to overcome personal and social challenges and develop their inner selves.
- Foxy declares a contest for the brave of heart and urges Chico Chic to try some dangerous stunts. Will Chico follow his heart and prove that fear is nothing to be ashamed of?
- Devorah Bee helps everyone, but no one notices. What is the best way for her to get the recognition she needs?
- Eli Elephant is miserable. He always seems to have less than everyone else. Can he learn to be happy?
- Benny Bunny wants to make his dream come true, but it’s not easy. Will he be able to do it?
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Believe in your inner strengths
- See yourself and those around you in a positive light
- Build self-esteem
- Develop emotional awareness
by: Devorah Benedict
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.